Sunday, September 28, 2014

Best Day Ever!


It's hard to believe that it has been four years since this little one came into my life and changed it for the better.  It's a strange sensation watching your heart dwell outside your body.  I feel so blessed to know that feeling.
2014

First let me start by saying, I never thought I'd be throwing a princess party.  But here I am…. putting on a Rapunzel party.  It was the first time she'd been able to ask for a themed birthday so I wanted to do my best and make it as special for her as possible.  

Flynn looks a lot like Prince Eric in B&W

Rapunzel's magical glowing hair adorned the hallway.  At the end of the hall were princess dresses waiting for Cecilia's guest to arrive.  Once they had selected a dress they got to pick out a floral crown.



Painting is a shared pastime by Cecilia & Rapunzel

Cecilia & Alba 
Then There Was Dancing!

Cecilia and Charlotte


Cecilia & Raina enjoying the glowing balloons

Cupcakes
Presents
Every Rapunzel needs a Pascal 


One of the biggest concerns I had when I found out we were moving to Alaska was that we wouldn't have enough time for Cecilia to establish genuine friendships before her 4th birthday.  I'm so happy to see that she has made some great friends to celebrate her day with.  Thank you to all her friends for making it the BEST DAY EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment