Friday, July 18, 2014

Second Installment Of Our Trip Through The PNW

As you might have seen before in the earlier installment of our trip to Alaska, there were a lot of goodbyes.  One that was particularly hard for me was saying goodbye to the flowers my Grandma gave me before she passed.  They are now planted in my In-Laws garden.  I used to pick these very flowers out of her garden as a kid, and for the past 2 years my daughter has been able to do the same.




Next stop…. Tacoma

The street I grew up on


My old home.  The window on the tippy top was my room; it over looked the sound.

We then stopped by my step sisters house.  Even though our parents are no longer together she will always be family.  There is nothing like watching our little ones play together.

Sweet cousins

Adrien enjoying some watermelon 

Cecilia and Claire….. Here comes trouble
Cecilia Loved her Auntie Jenn's Pigs
After we said goodbye to them we drove by my High School.

Stadium High School AKA Padua High for those "10 Things I Hate About You" fans


Then off to Opera Alley to have dinner with some friends at my favorite place to eat.

Opera Alley
Over the Moon Cafe has some of the best food in town!!!

Their steak is AMAZING

We then continued to Bellingham, where we spent a few days before boarding the Ferry.



We caught a Bells Game



4th of July Fireworks



No comments:

Post a Comment