Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Celia's Book Nook: Sparky!

 As many of you know we LOVE books!  Not only do we love books, but children's books in particular.  So in light of the brainstorming that my new E-Course over at A Beautiful Mess has roused, I've decided on a new series of blog posts titled "Celia's Book Nook"which will feature some of our favorites and new finds.


This is our latest find "Sparky".  It's a sweet and silly story about a girl who's mother promises she can have a pet so long as she doesn't need to walk, bathe, or feed it.  My little one enjoyed it very much, and the illustrations are unique, and simply lovely.


I encourage you to share with us some of your favorite books, and perhaps we will feature them as a new find  ^_^

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore this idea for a feature! It looks like you, and your darling, have great taste in books and I can't wait to see what's next. My boy has two favorites right now RAWR! by Doodler and a classic, Corduroy by Freeman. http://kindredcurators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete