Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fleeting Moments



It's amazing how quickly children change.  It seems like just yesterday I was given the greatest gift one could ever receive; my child.  I keep saying to myself "I can't believe she'll be 4 this year", and it's true.  I truly cannot believe it.  How is it someone so small can grow into something so magnificent.  I find myself staring at her (creepy I know); I don't want to forget that little button nose, or how her hand fits so perfectly in mine.





Today Cecilia and I went to Lewisville park in Battle Ground Washington to enjoy the weather.  It's such a beautiful park.  First we took a nice walk along the water collecting sticks and listening to the birds.  In the midst of all the loveliness is a Wonderful playground.

Between the trees it looks like a child's' utopia 

This bar slide was a newly acquired skill today



In all honesty today was really just an ordinary day like any other, but my little one makes everyday extraordinary.  I encourage you all to take hold of these fleeting moments with your child(ren) and really enjoy them.  As they say "they'll be grown before we know it", and they might not want to hold your hand, or ask you to play.  So say yes.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment