Sunday, March 9, 2014

vindie baby

Today we received our order from Vindie Baby!  I purchased the Mireille Blue Trench Coat during their outerwear sale and I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for this little coat.  I couldn't be happier with the quality, and it's everything I hoped it would be.  I purchased it a few sizes larger for future wear, but that didn't stop me from trying it on Cecilia.  

The Packaging was darling, and there was even a hand written thank you note from Catherine Vargus the Co-Founder of the company.  I first came across Vindie Baby when Catherine herself left a comment on one of my blog posts; and I'm so glad she did.  I encourage you all to check out their shop @ Vindiebaby.com, and support indie stores.  

Thank You Vindie Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment