Monday, January 6, 2014

Say Something

Being a mom is an endless balance of time; how you manage it can result in bliss or meltdown.  Finding "ME time" can be a challenge, but when you do it's important to make the most of it.  Some moms craft (like my sister over at A Road Worth Running), some read, some Pin, or catch up on their shows…. watch that not so PG movie you've been dying to see, run, cook, or all the above.  Me?  I do music.  Don't get me wrong, I play when my kiddo's around, however it's nice to play my guitar uninterrupted.  Today I got to indulge in a little me time with my good friend Jayson Camp.  He's a wonderful musician and lyricist.  We covered A Great Big World's "Say Something" in two takes, something I'm very proud of.  No matter how busy life may be at times, I hope that you set aside time for yourself.  You will be happier for it and in turn so will your little one.  


For more videos please visit our youtube pages or if you're in need of any kind of videography, or photography services I would highly recommend Jessika Lynn of Jessika Lynn Photography.
www.Jessikalynnphoto.com

www.youtube.com/deannadaves
www.youtube.com/FiKzTmotion

No comments:

Post a Comment